The Government of Canada purchases between $15-$20 billion of goods and services each year. This seminar/ webinar provides key information about how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you learn how to:
- Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your good or service
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Build networks and promote your business
- Search for opportunities
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Understand the security clearance process
- Bid on opportunities
Understanding Requests for Proposals (REF) also an integral part of doing business with federal govt. In this section of the seminar general advice and guidance on the Request for Proposal (RFP) will have following learning Objectives:
- Learn about the types of opportunities posted on the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS)
- Understand the different requirements of opportunities on the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS) site
- Discover how bids are evaluated and how to make yours competitive
- After this seminar, you will be prepared to start bidding on federal government opportunities
This workshop is designed for Self-Employment Training (SET) for Young Entrepreneur program clients.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.