- Learn to build your own website
- How to market your product/service through your business website
- How to plan structure of a website and offering great content to online visitors
- Why great content is important for success of a website
- Understand importance of business website and how to develop your own
- Social Media Management
- Does your business need Social Media? What Social Media platforms you should look in to?
- Building a Social Media Policy
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Social Media Content
- Brief overview of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube for business
This workshop is exclusively for Self-Employment Training (SET) for Young Entrepreneur program clients only.
If you are already SET client please register online / contact us to confirm your attendance. Feel free to contact us if you have any difficulties registering online.
If you are not a current SET client but eligible (Click HERE to check eligibility) young adult under 25 years and like to join the program, please complete online intake registration form and email to BizSupport@success.bc.ca
Contact us if you have any question.