- how to identify and define a new business idea and brief on business plan components
- how to evaluate a new business opportunity;
- financial assessment of a new idea; and
- how to assess market potential of a new idea.
- including other topics set up a business (incorporation, proprietorship, partnership), business insurance, share structure etc.
This workshop is exclusively for Self-Employment Training (SET) for Young Entrepreneur program clients only.
If you are already SET client please register online / contact us to confirm your attendance. Feel free to contact us if you have any difficulties registering online.
If you are not a current SET client but eligible (Click HERE to check eligibility) young adult under 25 years and like to join the program, please complete online intake registration form and email to BizSupport@success.bc.ca
Contact us if you have any question.