A strong small business tax and financial management helps you efficiently manage cash flow, monitor performance and make informed decisions about your business. And yet, not many entrepreneurs feel comfortable enough with tax and financials themselves.
In this workshop you learn the essential knowledge about self-employment tax an small business financial management. With relevant examples, tools and up to date information you will learn how to handle your tax and business financials for moving forward.
- learn tax basics
- understand Canada's tax system
- how to save money doing tax right
- get familiar with small business tax deductions, benefits, interest and penalties
- understand the fundamentals of financial management;
- make sense of your financial data;
- establish a financial management system within your company
- develop a cash flow tool to manage liquidity
This workshop is exclusively for Self-Employment Training (SET) for Young Entrepreneur program clients.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.