Click HERE to reserve your spot on the library calendar
Community members can meet with Business Coaches to troubleshoot general start-up queries. Coaches are available to share valuable resources and help you navigate a variety of business situations.
The following topics can be discussed in the clinic:
- General business start-up processes
- Business registration and licensing requirements
- Business ideas
- Business plan writing
- Business loan and government funding
- Buying a business
- Joining a franchise business system
- Commercial leasing and site selection
- Business start-up resources
* Please note that no business-related legal advice can be given in the clinic.